What is CountyCare?
CountyCare is a Medicaid program for adults.
CountyCare services include, but are not limited to:
- inpatient hospital services
- outpatient hospital services
- emergency room
- prescription drugs
Who is eligible?
To qualify for CountyCare, you must:
- live in Cook County
- be 19-64 years old
- have income at or below 133% of the Federal Poverty Level
- not be elibigle for Medicaid, Medicare or CHIP
- be a legal immigrant for five years or more or be a US citizen
- have a social security number or have applied for one
How can I apply?
Call 312-864-8200 or toll free 855-444-1661 to apply by phone or find a CCHHS facility or participating FQHC location to apply in person.